I enjoy words—the way they dance along the tongue or obliterate a target head on; the way they spill forth in a stream or stutter along in staccato. I’d like to help you polish your book, describe your product to help it sell off the shelves, or draw people to your website with exciting blog posts.
I’m an Ivy League graduate and have had the pleasure of writing grants, academic papers, business plans, field notes, fictional short stories, nonfiction essays, poems, and more. I have a diverse work history which allows me to cater to different styles of writing and projects.
I enjoy editing and am adept at copywriting, ghostwriting, proofreading, and developmental editing. My goal is to make sure your writing shines and gets your message across.
- Content Creation (Blog posts, Website Copy, e-Books, Speeches, Poetry)
- Editing (Developmental and Line)
- Website or Novel Critiques
I have experience editing, formatting, writing, and proofreading the following:
- Nonfiction (Self-help books, Technical or Business Books, Cookbooks, Knitting Patterns)
- Fiction (Literary, Fantasy, Young Adult, Children’s, Romance)
- Websites (Sales copy, Service Descriptions)